When we reopen our office
As you know, our dental office has been closed since March and all non-emergency treatment has been postponed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As we prepare to reopen our office to more regular hours, all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Alberta Dental Association and College (ADA&C), Health Canada and the Canadian Centre For Occupational Health and Safety(CCOHS).
We will be making a few changes. For example:
- You’ll be asked screening questions again at the office. We will not allow patients to enter our office who have symptoms or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- In the interest of physical distancing, we are advising all adult patients to attend the office alone to prevent crowding.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- For our safety and yours, we won’t be able to accept walk-ins.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at (587) 317‑9903 or visit our website.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you.
Your Rundle Dental Office
We are now resuming the majority of our services. Learn More.
Call Us Today! (587) 317‑9903 | North East Calgary Dentist – 3B-3735 Rundlehorn Dr NE
3B-3735 Rundlehorn Dr NE,
Calgary, AB, T1Y 2K1
Doctors may not be available during all hours
Doctors hours may vary
Hours are subject to change without notice