We are now resuming the majority of our services. Learn More.
Call Us Today! (587) 317‑9903 | North East Calgary Dentist – 3B-3735 Rundlehorn Dr NE
3B-3735 Rundlehorn Dr NE,
Calgary, AB, T1Y 2K1
We’ve received the green light from our provincial government, public health officers, and national and provincial dental regulatory associations.
We are taking measures to maintain physical distancing and a high level of sterilization to protect our patients and staff.
Our dental office follows extensive safety practices, including:
- Adhering to proper sterilization and infection control standards.
- Sterilizing dental instruments such as handpieces and intraoral equipment after every patient.
- Disinfecting the treatment room after each patient, making sure to cover high-contact areas and surfaces such as equipment and chairs.
- Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as face masks and surgical gloves at all times.
- Washing / Sanitizing our hands frequently and before seeing each patient.
- Ensuring single-use items are properly disposed of.
- Cleaning the office with medical-grade disinfectant more than once a day.
- Sanitizing all public spaces such as the waiting area and restrooms.
- Increasing interval between patients if possible and limiting the number of patients in the waiting area.
- Conducting a strict screening policy with staff and patients prior to attending the office so they remain at home if symptomatic.
- Taking staff and patient temperatures before entering. If you have a fever, we’ll have to postpone treatment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We know the protocols that require patient cooperation may be inconvenient. But they are in place for your safety and ours. We’re in this together. Stay well. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Doctors may not be available during all hours
Doctors hours may vary
Hours are subject to change without notice